Contact us

Could not find what you’re looking for? Contact us.

Is this what you're looking for?

About SMK

Quality labels and certificates

Why certify?

Filing a complaint

Do you have a complaint about a decision of SMK or one of its Boards of Experts or TPAC? You can file a complaint via the complaint form.

SMK works with complaint regulations that state how you can submit a complaint. If the parties cannot find an amicable solution, an external Complaints Board will be set to work immediately, giving the parties the opportunity to be properly heard. After filing, SMK will confirm receipt of the complaint. An explanation of the complaint can be sent to

When do I file a complaint?

Do you have a complaint that concerns a decision of SMK, one of its Boards of Experts or TPAC? If so, please fill in the complaint form.

Is it about a calamity and do you want to make use of the calamity regulations for On the way to PlanetProof vegetable products or the scarcity regulations for processed products? Then send in the completed relevant ‘calamiteitenregeling’ form. This form can be downloaded via Plant products.

Please note: If you have a question, comment, or would like to report a bottleneck – without it being a calamity – please use the contact form.

Open contact form

Complaint Form

If you would like to make a complaint, please click on the plus sign to open the form. We will address your complaint as soon as possible.

File a complaint

Complaint Regulations

View the complaint regulations. This indicates how parties can submit a complaint. This must relate to a decision by SMK or one of its Boards of Experts or TPAC. 

Read more

Complaint Committee

SMK has a complaint regulation that gives the possibility to ask for a judgement from an independent Complaint Committee. This Committee is used if the parties cannot find each other through a settlement.

Read more

I have a question

Contact us